In my previous post, I wrote that I sing my son to sleep with Disney songs. For those who don’t or can’t sing, here’s a playlist you can put together for your kiddo to fall asleep to. It’s up to you to put them in order and you can certainly add your own Disney faves to the mix.
- “So This Is Love”- Cinderella
- “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes”- Cinderella
- “When You Wish Upon a Star”- Pinocchio
- “The Second Star to the Right”- Peter Pan
- “Your Mother and Mine”- Peter Pan
- “Baby Mine”- Dumbo
- “Stay Awake”- Mary Poppins
- “Colors of the Wind”- Pocahontas
- “Once Upon a Dream”-Sleeping Beauty
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”- The Lion King
- “Part of Your World”- The Little Mermaid
- “A Whole New World”- Aladdin
There are a ton more options to add to this list. I have found that songs in a minor key are the most effective in lulling Obi to sleep. He almost never makes it through the entire list of songs above. Happy playlisting!